Cleaning? Who enjoys cleaning? I certainly do not! I find myself often thinking about how to make it easier, last longer and make it look like I work at it often. After all, people respect others who have a clean home, right?
Well, let me tell you how and why I decided to choose the Miele S6270 Quartz as my vacuum of choice.
Searching For Quality and Affordability
Budgeting for a good, solid vacuum cleaner takes a single mother a few years of saving. It also take a lot of research into what is the best, what is a good price, and how to get the most bang for my dollar.
Fortunately, I am much better off than my ancestors were at accessing information, as I have the internet!
I’ve never really given much thought about the color of a vacuum cleaner, but I certainly did not want one that aws orange, pink, or lime green, so I simply skipped those color products. I find obnoxious colors in products tend to be eye grabbing, but deliver an overall poor quality.
The vacuum I wanted to buy needed to have a good air filtration system, as I have pets that wreak havoc on my allergies. Having allergies to grasses and tree seeds is another nightmare in late spring, my allergies kick into high gear from grass trimming. Allergens are dragged into the house by the bottom of our clothing and shoes daily, the last thing you want is a vacuum that disperses these allergens from the ground, back into the air.
After scanning through many reviews and filtering out the ones that didn’t suit my needs, I finally decided to buy myself a Miele vacuum, specifically, the Miele S6270 Quartz.
The features of this vacuum inspired me to dig a little deeper into my savings, and so I was able to spring for an excellent quality product.
Product Overview, Features and The Pros:
- Stainless Steel wand very professional looking machine.
- 7 year warranty (on the body and the motor).
- Quiet when running.
- Excellent suction.
- Several control settings.
- Great for hardwood floors.
- Excellent for carpeting.
- Fantastic on linoleum flooring.
- Easy to use on the stairs.
- H.E.P.A. filter, sucking up allergy causing dirt.
- Great capacity.
- Over 30 a foot radius for operation (I can even use it in the garage entrance).
- Automatic rewind button for electrical cord (I use my toe to tap it to rewind).
- Comfortable grip (easy to use if you have carpel tunnel syndrome, as I have it).
- Three accessories (dusting, crevize and upholstery – excellent for vacuuming the couches).
- Other accessories are available.
- Easy height adjustment option (I am as small as a Keebler cookie elf, easy for me to use).
- Super on thick deep carpeting.
- Using it helps improve the air quality in the home.
- Picks up pet hair with ease and reduces animal dander floating in the air.
- Exceptional cleaning ability (I use it once a week, make everything look as though I did it everyday).
While this is an exceptional product, the cost is quite high, placing it out of the reach of most consumers who are living on a fixed income or tight budget. One must save to buy this product.
Tapping my toe to turn it on and off is a bonus! Tapping the auto-power-cord roll up button is an excellent feature (although I do not believe it is recommended). There is this deep desire in me to give a little “kick” to something after I am done cleaning, perhaps this little act is my own version of a happy dance that my task was completed quickly with joy.
Using a product that has the ability to clean the air in your home as you clean the floors is an amazing bonus for people with asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease or other lung disorders.
Providing a clean environment in your home improves the health and wellness of your family, guests and yourself.
I can say with 100% confidence, every home should have a Miele S6270 canister vacuum. Buying one will make you dance with joy after you use it and realize how much easier cleaning has become for you.
- Miele Vacuum Reviews, Comparison, and Buying Guide
- Miele S8390 Kona Review
- Miele S7280 Jazz Review
- Miele S8380 Cat & Dog Canister Vacuum Review
- Miele Complete C3 Alize (Formerly S8590) Review
- Miele Classic C1 Olympus (Formerly S2121) Review
Share This Article: