The Miele S7280 Jazz is a mid-range vacuum machine that’s built to German-engineering perfection. It works quietly, but efficiently, leaving no stones unturned when it comes to removing dust. The apparatus is fitted with SwivelNeck Technology, which allows you to turn your device at any angle without breaking a sweat.
It also allows users to set the machine flat on the floor and access hard to reach parts such as under furniture.
This vacuum runs on two motor units, one is for suction, while the other acts like a brush bar. The device also has an LED headlight structure that improves vision when working in dark/concealed areas.
AirClean Seal System
This is one of those vacuums with an Active HEPA Filter that can capture and retain 99.9% of allergens, dirt and dust.
Miele’s filter system is designed to prevent tiny specks of dirt from escaping into the room. It has 4 unique power settings, the lower one being quiet and more appropriate for cleaning drapes, delicate fabrics and small rugs.
Other cool accessories include a dusting brush, upholstery tool, telescopic aluminum wand and stretched crevice nozzle.
The self-sealing dust bags have an impressive capacity of 5.45 quart, plus the FilterBag change indicators are designed to let users know when the carrier-sack is full and needs a refill.
- Automatic height adjustment toggle: This machine can keenly follow the contours that are present on your surface floor, adjusting height dimensions accordingly based on carpet depth and overall surface covering. All this while providing a consistent suction for easy, gentle cleaning.
- 7-year suction-motor warranty: In case your motor develops technical problems then you can take it to the manufacturers for repair. Other non-wearing parts of the machine have a 1 year warranty.
More Interesting Facts
Being an asthmatic myself, I like the fact that S7280 is conducive for allergy sufferers and those with chest problems such as me. The hygienic, spring-loaded, self-sealing dirt collection bags are designed to cater for those who want to limit their exposure to dander, dust and allergens which may be on the floor. Miele Brand fans who want to enjoy maneuverability and extra versatility would also appreciate this product. The swivel neck design is flexible, with the ability to make a 360-degree turn radius.
Moreover, the Air Clean filter found in this machine has a 9-stage sieve system that can remove all manner of dirt to perfection. Plus, a new pre-motor mesh and Super Air Clean Exhaust Filter (SACEF) have been included in every new Miele dustbag box that you buy. You’ll truly enjoy using this product, given also that the Brushbar on/off buttons are conveniently located at the handles for easy reach.
- It’s a bit expensive compared to other vacuums in the same category.
- Some of its components are not that durable and age quickly.
The Miele S7280 Jazz has been tested and approved by industry experts to last for more than 20 yrs, once you get it, you won’t have to buy another vacuum cleaner for a very long time-hence saving money in the process.
This machine has received high ratings from online reviews posted by various consumers around the world. It is a top-range vacuum cleaner that you should definitely check out if you have the budget for it.
- Miele Vacuum Reviews, Comparison, and Buying Guide
- Miele S8390 Kona Review
- Miele S8380 Cat & Dog Canister Vacuum Review
- Miele S6270 Quartz Canister Vacuum Review
- Miele Complete C3 Alize (Formerly S8590) Review
- Miele Classic C1 Olympus (Formerly S2121) Review
Share This Article: