Are you upset with the stink in your rooms? Have you been looking for ways to fight this ugly monster that keeps coming back, no matter how much you try to keep it away?
Are you embarrassed because guests do not want to visit your house? If that’s your case, your wishes might just be answered today.
If you’ve used several products in the past and none have worked to your satisfaction, you might have over-looked this one simple product that can be found in almost every home.
The product I’m talking about, is Vinegar!
Yes, you read that right. This magic potion is one of the best odor eliminator and Mother Nature’s answer to your persistent plea.
By now, you must be absolutely sure that I’m completely insane. But hold on, because I’m going to try to show and convince you that this nasty liquid will keep all the stench away from your home, and will replace it with a pure, fine and most importantly, a natural, breathable air out of every corner of your home.
And yes. For all those who hate the smell of vinegar, don’t give up on me just yet! Because after Vinegar dries up, it doesn’t smell the same.
Now behold the answer to the long-awaited question. “Why Vinegar?”
Well, Vinegar is a mild acid. So while it kills all the bacteria and fungi that causes all the distressing odor, it causes no harm at all on the product it is applied on. Due to it’s volatile nature, it dissipates away in air, removing torturing smells and leaving behind a healthy, breathable environment that you and your family will enjoy.
Listed below are 5 ways vinegar will help you with your fight against foul smelling rooms.
- Room Freshener: Put some vinegar in a spray bottle and spray all over your carpets and curtains. Use the same procedure on furniture and wipe it off with a dry cloth. Leave a bowl of vinegar on the tabletop, and it will work as a room freshener.
- Shoes and socks: Shoes and socks bag huge amounts of microbes that cause impossible, unbearable stench. The solution? Apply vinegar on a few copper coins and leave them inside the shoes for the night. Wash the socks extensively with vinegar-mixed water.
- Body deodorant: Make your own deodorant with Apple Cider Vinegar, a slice of lemon and water. Dip smelly feet in a bucket of water mixed with a cup of vinegar and behold what happens after you rinse it off.
- Kitchen: Clean your kitchen drain and sink by applying baking soda first, and then vinegar. Rinse thoroughly with water after five minutes. Apply small drops of vinegar on dustbins and clean the oil off the light bulbs with vinegar.
- Pets: Bathe your pets, and clean pet urine using a bucket of water mixed with a cup of vinegar.
So what are you waiting for? Go grab your bottle. Deodorize your home with vinegar now and see what you’ve been missing out on all these years!
Share This Article: