Shark Bagless Navigator Freestyle Cordless Stick Vacuum, as the name implies, is a bagless stick vacuum used to clean both bare floor and carpet.
The suction capacity is strong, making it ideal for pet hair and all the fine dust and dirt that could otherwise remain stubborn.
A powerful motorized brush rotates, sucking up dirt from under and around the furniture in your house.
Here are some of the attractive features of Shark SV1106:
- Cordless – You can simply keep it on its stand, which is also its charger. Plug it, charge it, and use it.
- Lightweight – Weighing in at only 7.5 pounds .
- Stick vacuum – Does not eat up on your storing space.
- Two-speed power setting – Lets you use it on both bare floor and carpet.
- Bagless – Dust collects in a dust cup, which easily pops open at the press of a button. You merely have to empty the large dust cup into a trash can when it is full.
- Swivel steering – Allows it to navigate smoothly and does not get stuck easily.
The Shark Navigator Freestyle has a precision charger that allows 12–17 minutes of run time for every 4-hour charge.
It comes with a long 10 inch rod with brushes that rotate powerfully making it a breeze when it comes to extracting hair, and other stubborn debris.
With each pass, you can actually cover a wide area making your cleaning job that much quicker.
- By simply changing the power setting, you can use the vacuum on all floor types including tile, laminate, hard wood, and carpet. The lower speed is used for cleaning bare floor and the higher speed for carpets.
- The battery gets charged in four hours and offers extended run time.
- The vacuum comes with a deep reclining angle that lets you clean under cots, cabinets, and other tricky corners in the house that are difficult to reach otherwise.
- The body is made up of plastic and lightweight metals, making it very easy to move around.
- When the vacuum is working, dust does not fly around creating a mess.
- Cleaning the dust cup is easy. Press the little button on the front to release the canister. Empty it and close it right back into the vacuum.
- Shark SV1106 works on a battery, which has its own limitations. In case you have a very large area to clean, you might be disappointed with the battery running down after some time.
The bottom line is that this lightweight and easy-to-use vacuum makes your cleaning job very easy. You may find yourself cleaning up more often and not postponing the job for a later date. Make sure to check on Amazon for some more customer reviews before buying.
- Shark Vacuum Reviews, Comparison, and Buying Guide 2015
- What’s So Great About Shark Navigator Vacuums?
- Shark Navigator Lift-Away Professional NV356E Review
- Shark Rocket Ultralight HV302 Review
- Shark Navigator Lift-Away NV352 Review
Share This Article: